Monday, April 25, 2011

Random things from the last few days

My computer resists egg yolk. (I've rediscovered the joys of bread and fried eggs.)

The zither/chant/xylophone extravaganza at the wat is still going strong.

It rains every other day. Everything is blooming. My head is exploding as a result, but it sure is pretty: huge, very strictly conical trees draped as with tinsel by long sprays of little flowers, yellow and purple and fuschia. (Wow. I've never tried to spell fuschia before. I'll take that as a good thing. Also, this is my excuse for, perhaps, misspelling it.)

The little white dogs here are very cute. The mama of the pair has learned to stand on her hind legs and wave her front paws when she wants to be petted. She's very affectionate and always wants to be picked up. When you do, she invariably latches her little teeth--hard--into the skin on the inside of your elbow and starts very seriously humping your hip.

Pictures: Stuff at hand in the last few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment